IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND USER GUIDE CAREFULLY AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Incorrect installation of Dog-G8 can be dangerous.
- Do not use the Dog-G8 if any components are damaged or missing.
- The Dog-G8 must not be fitted across windows.
- Do not leave Dog-G8 unattended when in use.
- If the gate is damaged or has been exposed to an accident, it must not be used again.
- Be aware of hazards associated with children using or climbing over the Dog-G8.
- Never climb over the gate. Never allow children to swing on the gate.
- Do be aware some breeds of dog may attempt to jump Dog-G8.
- Please note that this product does not guarantee to prevent accidents happening.
- Do check that the hook arms are correctly engaged in the mounting brackets before use.
- We strongly advise that Dog-G8 is left in the engaged position at all times and only released when necessary.
- When fitted as instructed, between two clean structurally sound surfaces, Dog-G8 will function as designed to form a physical barrier when inward opening your door.
- The screws and adhesive tape provided are only intended for fixing to wood, uPVC and plaster. If fixing into other material, use appropriate screws and plugs as required.
- If mounting onto brickwork, drywall or other similar surfaces, it will be necessary to use the appropriate fixings.
- The Dog-G8 should be checked regularly to ensure that it is secure and functioning in accordance with its instructions.
Product information: Dog-G8 complete.
Customer Care email firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline: 01403 560168