IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND USER GUIDE CAREFULLY AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Incorrect installation of Dog-G8 can be dangerous.
- Do not use the Dog-G8 if any components are damaged or missing.
- If the gate is damaged or has been exposed to an accident, it must not be used again.
- Be aware of hazards associated with children using or climbing over the Dog-G8.
- Do not climb over the gate.
- Do not allow children to swing on the gate.
- Do be aware dogs may attempt to jump Dog-G8.
- Please note that this product does not guarantee the prevention of accidents happening.
- We strongly advise that Dog-G8 is left in the engaged position at all times and only released when necessary.
- The screws and adhesive tape provided are only intended for fixing to wood, uPVC and plaster board. If fixing into other material, use appropriate screws and plugs as required.
- If you use adhesive tape and it does not bond correctly and your gate falls off please get into contact with us.
- If mounting onto brickwork, drywall or other similar surfaces, it will be necessary to use the appropriate fixings.
- Dog-G8 should be checked regularly to ensure that it is secure and functioning in accordance with its instructions.
- Do check that the hook arms are correctly engaged in the mounting brackets before use.
Product information: Dog-G8 complete.
Customer Care email email@example.com
Helpline: 01403 560168