Competition Terms & Conditions
Win a fantastic dog friendly hamper simply sending us a photograph!
To Enter: Simply upload your best photo of your dog with your Dog-G8 or Dog-G8 plus featuring in the image onto Facebook or Instagram whilst tagging Dog-G8.
Rules: The Dog-G8 Company is looking for creativity and originality, showing your dog(s) or puppy with their Dog-G8. Extra points will be awarded for showing off how Dog-G8 helps keep your furry friends safe and the winner will be the photo that the Dog-G8 Company judges as the best!
Prize: A fantastic dog friendly hamper and something also for you as well, alongside some Dog-G8 merchandise.
Competition closes 30th June 2020 and the winner will be chosen on or around July 1st 2020, and we will notify you directly.
Please read our terms and conditions for further information
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: The Dog-G8 Company Ltd (company no 11306571] whose registered office is at 16 Millers Gate, Pondtail Close, Horsham
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Dog-G8 Company and their close relatives and anyone otherwise directly connected with the organization or the judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee however you must own a Dog-G8 to enter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are by uploading and tagging The Dog-G8 Company in a photo on Facebook or Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not count, and the first entry will be judged.
- Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 30th June 2020 after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Upload your best photo onto Facebook or Instagram tagging Dog-G8.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to re-use these competition images for their own advertisement purposes.
- The promoter reserves the right to re-post these competition images on their own social media account.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1 Dog friendly hamper which includes;
Barking Bakery doggy popcorn, Barking Bakery yoghurt frosted cookie, Barking Bakery iced woofin, Pet Munchies chicken and cheese, Hollings wild boar strips, lily’s kitchen bedtime biscuits, rope bone, Beco family stuffed toy, Bottom Sniffer beer for dogs, Pawsecco still wine for dogs, Pogi’s poop bag holder, Dog-G8 Branded tote, Dog-G8 Branded Mug, La Gioiosa Bottle of Prosecco.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter The Dog-G8 Company
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- By entering the competition the entrant agrees to the use of his or her name and image can be used in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Note: The Dog-G8 Company also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of it’s control that deem this action necessary.